Information pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016
Pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 679/2016, laying down provisions for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we wish to inform you that the personal data you provide will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations to which it is holding the company ACETI MACCHINE SNC.
The Data Controller is the company ACETI MACCHINE SNC, 24060 Bolgare, Via ai Dossi32, Telephone: +39 035 843751, e-mail: [email protected]
, PEC: pe[email protected]
Purpose of the processing and legal basis
We will use your personal data:
• For the execution of a contract/provision of a service and/or the fulfillment of legal obligations for the following purposes:
1. acquisition of information preliminary to the conclusion of the contract and / or provision of the service;
2. execution and management of the contract and/or provision of the service;
3. svolgimento di tutte le attività connesse al contratto/servizio comprese quelle amministrative;
4. adempimento ad obblighi fiscali e/o contabili;
5. fulfillment of tax and/or accounting obligations.
• For legitimate interest of the company Aceti Macchine snc to inform its customers of the events promoted for the following purpose:
6. sending of invitations to trade fairs and catalog updates.
Methods of treatment and conservation
The treatment will be carried out in an automated and/or manual form, in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of EU Regulation 679/2016, by persons specifically appointed and in compliance with the provisions of EU Regulation 679/2016.
Data retention period
The data collected will be kept for the entire duration of the contract and for a further 10 years from the conclusion of the work/service. Your data will also be used for the purpose referred to in point 6. of the "Purpose and legal basis" paragraph of this information, unless you disagree.
Communication and dissemination scope
The data will be communicated, as part of the execution of the contract, to those subjects whose right to access said data is recognized on the basis of the provisions of the law and also to those to whom the transfer of data is necessary or functional for the carrying out the business activity even in the case of outsourcing for account of the Holder.
In general, personal data will not be transferred or stored in a destination outside the European Economic Area.
Some data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area, if this is necessary for the management of the contractual relationship. In this case, the recipients of the data will be subjected to protection and security obligations equivalent to those guaranteed by the Data Controller. In any case, only the data necessary for the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes will be communicated and the adequate guarantees applicable to data transfers to third countries will be respected (for example: standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission).
Existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling
The Data Controller does not adopt any automated decision-making process, including profiling, referred to in Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4, of EU Regulation no. 679/2016.
Rights of the interested party
At any time, you can exercise, pursuant to articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016, the right to:
• lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You can exercise your rights by means of a written communication sent to the company ACETI MACCHINE SNC, 24060 Bolgare, Via ai Dossi 32, Telephone +39 035 843751, E-mail [email protected]
, PEC [email protected]
Bolgare, last update: 16/02/2021